Suttons Bay, Michigan, United States 49682
Welcome to Cedarwood! This 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom cottage is located just two blocks from downtown Suttons Bay Village, the ideal location for your summer vacation. Sleep up to 4 guests with the addition of a daybed with trundle. Walk into town to enjoy the many one of a kind shops and delicious restaurants. Centrally located between Traverse City and the Leelanau Peninsula, there is a plethora of never ending activities for all seasons.
• Shop many unique stores
• Choose from one of many fine dining restaurants located in the village
• Hike the trails of Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore Park
• Fish Suttons Bay or one of the many nearby lakes
• Visit any of fourteen Leelanau County wineries and vineyards
• Swim, Ski, Boat, Splash, Laugh, Have Fun!
• Try your luck at Leelanau Sands Casino (only 4 miles north!)
Other Leelanau County attractions to see nearby:
• Leland (Visit Historic Fishtown)
• The Mantiou Islands
• Grand Traverse Lighthouse
• Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes and National Lakeshore Park
• Interlochan Center for the Arts
There Is Always Something to Do! (or Just Simply Relax!)
Key Residence Features:
• Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, patio with patio furniture, gas grill, picnic table, fire pit, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, parking, and much more!
• New in 2016 Cedarwood got new insulation and siding!
• Enjoy access to an onsite dock and beach shared with other cottages on the premises!
• Mooring offshore allowed with prior owner permission
• Prime waterfront location - enjoy boating, fishing, swimming and more
Suttons Bay is a vibrant year round village, come enjoy the fall with a full palette of the changing colors – also indulge in the great fishing (or hunting) in the fall or spring. Tour one of the many wineries in the area anytime of year. Hike, bike or cross country ski the Leelanau Trail that is just across the street. Or cool off in the crystal clear waters of Suttons Bay in the summer. There is always something to do or just simply relax and enjoy the scenery surrounding the Cottages On Suttons Bay.
- No smoking.
- Pet friendly with $150 fee per stay (dogs only, maximum 2 allowed).
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact CottagesOnSuttonsBay@gmail.com for additional information).
- Must be at least 25 years old to book.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply.
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in.
- Please note that there are 4 other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay.
- The guest remains responsible for all loss or damage to property or contents, and we reserve the right to seek reimbursement for all loss or damage in the event the purchased coverage is insufficient or denied.
Deck / Patio / Balcony
Dishes & Utensils
Kayak / Canoe
Lawn / Garden
Sports & Activities
Bath towels provided
Rates and Availability
|Weeknight||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay||Max Stay|
|Standard Rate||$150 / night||$150 / night||$1050 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|EARLY OFF SEASON 2018May 05 2018 - May 25 2018||$135 / night||$135 / night||$945 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|EARLY SUMMER 2018May 26 2018 - Jun 15 2018||$145 / night||$145 / night||$1015 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|LATE SUMMER 2018Aug 17 2018 - Aug 31 2018||$145 / night||$145 / night||$1015 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|LATE OFF SEASON 2018Sep 01 2018 - Sep 30 2018||$135 / night||$135 / night||$945 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|EARLY OFF SEASON 2019May 04 2019 - May 24 2019||$135 / night||$135 / night||$945 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|EARLY SUMMER 2019May 25 2019 - Jun 14 2019||$145 / night||$145 / night||$1015 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|LATE SUMMER 2019Aug 17 2019 - Aug 30 2019||$145 / night||$145 / night||$1015 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|LATE OFF SEASON 2019Aug 31 2019 - Sep 30 2019||$135 / night||$135 / night||$945 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
The pictures represented the interior of the cabin exactly. I guess that 4 could sleep there, but it would be awfully cramped. The bedroom is a little to small for the bed. That being said, it was very plush and comfy. The literature describing the cottage said that there would be a bottle of sparkling wine awaiting our arrival, there was none. We were very disappointed as it had been a long drive to get there and we were looking forward to it. I e-mailed the operators of the property and they sent a bottle over the next day. I will say that the pictures of the outside lead me to believe that the cottage faced the water, instead they faced the city park that the property buts up to. We weren't to happy about that either. We definitely had a bad first impression, however we grew to really like the place. we would definitely stay there again
My husband, daughter and I stayed at this cabin over the July 4th week and had a great time! The cabin was clean, decorated beautifully, and had a comfortable bed. We were surprised and happy to find chilled champagne and cookies waiting for us in the kitchen. Having a functional kitchen was nice (much better than staying in a hotel) and there was a grocery store across the road (very short walk). The cabin has both air conditioning and heat which is nice given you never know what to expect regarding Michigan weather. The location of the cabin was excellent. It's right next to a small, uncrowded public park so there is a nearby playground if you are there with little kids. There is a nice beach area, although given how cold Lake Michigan is this year, we didn't spend much time in the water. We loved the view, though, and enjoyed sitting in the sun and relaxing. The walk to town is very short and we thought Sutton's Bay was absolutely charming. There are lots of small shops to explore, good places to eat (try 45th Parallel for breakfast or lunch, and don't miss the candy shop next door). There's an old fashioned movie theater in town and the park by the water is lovely. We took day trips to Traverse City, Fishtown (in Leland), and Northport to explore the area. There is lots to do in Northern Michigan in the summer and Sutton's Bay was a great spot to call home base for a week.This is a nice place to stay for a reasonable rate.