Suttons Bay, Michigan, United States 49682
Picture perfect waterfront cottage! Bayview is a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom cottage, that can accommodate up to 6 guests with the addition of our sleeper sofa. This recently remodeled cottage is located just two blocks from downtown Suttons Bay Village, the ideal location for your summer vacation. Walk into town to enjoy the many one of a kind shops and delicious restaurants. Centrally located between Traverse City and the Leelanau Peninsula, there is a plethora of never ending activities for all seasons.
• Shop many unique stores
• Choose from one of many fine dining restaurants located in the village
• Hike the trails of Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore Park
• Fish Suttons Bay or one of the many nearby lakes
• Visit any of fourteen Leelanau County wineries and vineyards
• Swim, Ski, Boat, Splash, Laugh, Have Fun!
• Try your luck at Leelanau Sands Casino (only 4 miles north!)
Other Leelanau County attractions to see nearby:
• Leland (Visit Historic Fishtown)
• The Mantiou Islands
• Grand Traverse Lighthouse
• Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes and National Lakeshore Park
• Interlochan Center for the Arts
There Is Always Something to Do! (or Just Simply Relax!)
Key Residence Features:
• Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with spices, brand new granite countertop, patio with patio furniture, gas grill, outdoor dining area, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, parking, and much more!
• Enjoy access to an onsite dock and beach shared with other cottages on the premises!
• Boating opportunities: Suttons Bay is a wonderful sheltered waterway on which to enjoy boating activities. Water skiing, sailing, motoring, standup paddleboard, canoe or kayaking and wind surfing all can be enjoyed. However, Suttons Bay is part of the Great Lake Michigan. So, the water can be cold in the spring and early summer, and rough any time of the season. We do not permit the docking of any watercraft at this property. Prior permission is required to anchor offshore. Otherwise, rental slips are available at the nearby Suttons Bay Village Marina, https://www.leelanau.cc/sbvlgmarina.asp. There is a free public boat launch just north of town.
• Prime waterfront location - enjoy boating, fishing, swimming and more!
Suttons Bay is a vibrant year round village, come enjoy the fall with a full palette of the changing colors – also indulge in the great fishing (or hunting) in the fall or spring. Tour one of the many wineries in the area anytime of year. Hike, bike or cross country ski the Leelanau Trail that is just across the street. Or cool off in the crystal clear waters of Suttons Bay in the summer. There is always something to do or just simply relax and enjoy the scenery surrounding the Cottages On Suttons Bay.
- No smoking.
- Pet friendly with $150 fee per stay (dogs only, maximum 2 allowed).
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact CottagesOnSuttonsBay@gmail.com for additional information).
- Must be at least 25 years old to book.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply.
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in.
- Please note that there are 4 other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay.
- The guest remains responsible for all loss or damage to property or contents, and we reserve the right to seek reimbursement for all loss or damage in the event the purchased coverage is insufficient or denied.
Deck / Patio / Balcony
Dishes & Utensils
Kayak / Canoe
Lawn / Garden
Sports & Activities
Bath towels provided
Rates and Availability
|Weeknight||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay||Max Stay|
|Standard Rate||$253 / night||$253 / night||$1771 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|EARLY OFF SEASON 2018May 05 2018 - May 25 2018||$223 / night||$223 / night||$1561 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|EARLY SUMMER 2018May 26 2018 - Jun 15 2018||$233 / night||$233 / night||$1631 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|EARLY SUMMER 2018 (7 NIGHT MINIMUM)Jun 16 2018 - Jun 29 2018||$243 / night||$243 / night||$1701 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|LATE SUMMER 2018Aug 17 2018 - Aug 31 2018||$233 / night||$233 / night||$1631 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|LATE OFF SEASON 2018Sep 01 2018 - Sep 30 2018||$223 / night||$223 / night||$1561 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|EARLY OFF SEASON 2019May 04 2019 - May 24 2019||$223 / night||$223 / night||$1561 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|EARLY SUMMER 2019May 25 2019 - Jun 14 2019||$233 / night||$233 / night||$1631 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|EARLY SUMMER 2019 (7 NIGHT MINIMUM)Jun 15 2019 - Jun 29 2019||$243 / night||$243 / night||$1701 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|LATE SUMMER 2019Aug 16 2019 - Aug 30 2019||$233 / night||$233 / night||$1631 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|LATE OFF SEASON 2019Aug 31 2019 - Sep 30 2019||$223 / night||$223 / night||$1561 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
Great location! Right on Lake Michigan, excellent views. The pics are not deceiving. Have nice beach area with private dock. Also, next to public beach area. The cabin is cozy but adequate and in good shape. Very close to downtown Suttons Bay (could walk). Close to Traverse City area and wineries. Great option!
Perfect waterfront setting for a cozy, well appointed cottage outfitted with a charming mixture of eclectic antiques and new furniture. A large flat screen tv is an additional bonus, as are the nice, new towels, welcoming bottle of sparkling wine and impeccably clean surroundings. Very comfortable, and a mere two blocks to downtown Suttons Bay. The location could not be better, and the cottage more perfectly maintained.