Suttons Bay, Michigan, United States 49682
Your vacation getaway awaits! This cozy, air-conditioned cottage has 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom. Cumberland comfortably sleeps 4, with the sleeper sofa in the main room. This newly remodeled cottage is located just two blocks from downtown Suttons Bay Village, the ideal location for your summer vacation. Walk into town to enjoy the many one of a kind shops and delicious restaurants. Centrally located between Traverse City and the Leelanau Peninsula, there is a plethora of never ending activities for all seasons.
• Shop many unique stores
• Choose from one of many fine dining restaurants located in the village
• Hike the trails of Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore Park
• Fish Suttons Bay or one of the many nearby lakes
• Visit any of fourteen Leelanau County wineries and vineyards
• Swim, Ski, Boat, Splash, Laugh, Have Fun!
• Try your luck at Leelanau Sands Casino (only 4 miles north!)
Other Leelanau County attractions to see nearby:
• Leland (Visit Historic Fishtown)
• The Mantiou Islands
• Grand Traverse Lighthouse
• Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes and National Lakeshore Park
• Interlochan Center for the Arts
There Is Always Something to Do! (or Just Simply Relax!)
Key Residence Features:
• Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with spices, patio with patio furniture, fire pit, gas grill, picnic table, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, parking, and much more!
• Enjoy access to an onsite dock and beach shared with other cottages on the premises!
• Mooring offshore allowed with prior owner permission
• Prime waterfront location - enjoy boating, fishing, swimming and more
Suttons Bay is a vibrant year round village, come enjoy the fall with a full palette of the changing colors – also indulge in the great fishing (or hunting) in the fall or spring. Tour one of the many wineries in the area anytime of year. Hike, bike or cross country ski the Leelanau Trail that is just across the street. Or cool off in the crystal clear waters of Suttons Bay in the summer. There is always something to do or just simply relax and enjoy the scenery surrounding the Cottages On Suttons Bay.
- No smoking.
- Pet friendly with $150 fee per stay (dogs only, maximum 2 allowed).
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact CottagesOnSuttonsBay@gmail.com for additional information).
- Must be at least 25 years old to book.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply.
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in.
- Please note that there are 4 other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay.
- The guest remains responsible for all loss or damage to property or contents, and we reserve the right to seek reimbursement for all loss or damage in the event the purchased coverage is insufficient or denied.
Deck / Patio
Dishes & Utensils
Kayak / Canoe
Lawn / Garden
Sports & Activities
Bath towels provided
Rates and Availability
|Weeknight||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay||Max Stay|
|Standard Rate||$140 / night||$140 / night||$980 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|EARLY OFF SEASON 2018May 05 2018 - May 25 2018||$125 / night||$125 / night||$875 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|EARLY SUMMER 2018May 26 2018 - Jun 15 2018||$135 / night||$135 / night||$945 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|LATE SUMMER 2018Aug 17 2018 - Aug 31 2018||$135 / night||$135 / night||$945 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|LATE OFF SEASON 2018Sep 01 2018 - Sep 30 2018||$125 / night||$125 / night||$875 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|EARLY OFF SEASON 2019May 04 2019 - May 24 2019||$125 / night||$125 / night||$875 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|EARLY SUMMER 2019May 25 2019 - Jun 14 2019||$135 / night||$135 / night||$945 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|LATE SUMMER 2019Aug 16 2019 - Aug 30 2019||$135 / night||$135 / night||$945 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|LATE OFF SEASON 2019Aug 31 2019 - Sep 30 2019||$125 / night||$125 / night||$875 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|