Manitou Lakefront home walking distance to Suttons Bay
Size –5 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 9
Manitou is a 2,431 square foot, waterfront home with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. This house has everything you need for the perfect vacation! Located just two blocks from downtown Suttons Bay Village, it is the ideal location. Walk into town to enjoy the many one of a kind shops and delicious restaurants. Centrally located between Traverse City and the Leelanau Peninsula, there is a plethora of never ending activities for all seasons.
• Shop many unique stores
• Choose from one of many fine dining restaurants located in the village
• Hike the trails of Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore Park
• Fish Suttons Bay or one of the many nearby lakes
• Visit any of fourteen Leelanau County wineries and vineyards
• Swim, Ski, Boat, Splash, Laugh, Have Fun!
• Try your luck at Leelanau Sands Casino (only 4 miles north!)
Other Leelanau County attractions to see nearby:
• Leland (Visit Historic Fishtown)
• The Mantiou Islands
• Grand Traverse Lighthouse
• Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes and National Lakeshore Park
• Interlochan Center for the Arts
There Is Always Something to Do! (or Just Simply Relax!)
Key Residence Features:
• Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with blender, Keurig and Crock Pot, freshly painted interior and exterior, new carpet throughout, new refrigerator and dishwasher in 2021, patio with patio furniture, gas grill, 2 flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, parking, and much more!
• Enjoy access to an onsite dock and beach shared with other cottages on the premises!
• Boating opportunities: Suttons Bay is a wonderful sheltered waterway on which to enjoy boating activities. Water skiing, sailing, motoring, standup paddleboard, canoe or kayaking and wind surfing all can be enjoyed. However, Suttons Bay is part of the Great Lake Michigan. So, the water can be cold in the spring and early summer, and rough any time of the season. We do not permit the docking of any watercraft at this property. Rental slips are available at the nearby Suttons Bay Village Marina, https://www.leelanau.cc/sbvlgmarina.asp. There is a free public boat launch just north of town.
Suttons Bay is a vibrant year round village. Come enjoy the fall with a full palette of the changing colors – also indulge in the great fishing (or hunting) in the fall or spring. Tour one of the many wineries in the area anytime of year. Hike, bike or cross country ski the Leelanau Trail that is just across the street. Or cool off in the crystal clear waters of Suttons Bay in the summer. There is always something to do or just simply relax and enjoy the scenery surrounding the Cottages On Suttons Bay.
- No smoking.
- Pet friendly with $150 fee per stay (dogs only, maximum 2 allowed).
- No parties or events.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply.
- Please note that there are 4 other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay.
- No parking in the public lot adjunct to the property. Any guests found parking in the lot will be towed by the Village at the owners expense.
- The guest remains responsible for all loss or damage to property or contents, and we reserve the right to seek reimbursement for all loss or damage in the event the purchased coverage is insufficient or denied.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: No refund will be issued for any reason.
Suttons Bay, Michigan
|A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests
|Setting & View
|Sports & Adventure